Sunday 18 November 2012

Coping with Bike Withdrawal

It has been just one week since out escapades throughout Vancouver to use the Inspiration Pass, and I am already missing my bike. We have been making the most of the nice weather, trying to get out on two wheels whenever we can, but I must admit, I'm going through a bit of withdrawal! So today, inspired to do a bit of Christmas shopping, I took my bike out, in the drizzle, and headed off to the nearest art store to buy my kids some creative gifts. Here's a couple shots of my trip...

Puddles in the gutter and no socks. I can just hear my
 mother telling me I'll catch a death of cold

My handy-dandy seat cover. I think it's about time
we have an "I bike YVR" one.

All loaded up with presents for my artistic kids

Purple hat, purple coat and purple shoes, toasty warm!

My one self-indulgent purchase, the perfect place
for all my Velo Family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment